Get to Know
- Eases occasional restlessness before winding down for the evening
- Promotes calm feelings and helps with occasional nervous tension
- Encourages feelings of relaxation
- Offers a nurturing aroma for women
- Bornyl acetate
- Myrtenyl acetate
- Use Valerian topically on the back of the neck or on the bottoms of feet.
- Use Valerian as part of your nighttime routine by diffusing it with Clary Sage next to your bed.
- Create a foot soak by combining 3 drops of Valerian and 5 drops of Tea Tree with 1 tablespoon of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and 1 tablespoon of salt in warm water. Mix well and soak feet in this luxurious bath for 15 minutes.
- Turn down the sheets and soothe the senses with this relaxing, earthy aroma.
- Relax your body and mind in a luxurious, steamy spa with this nurturing, rich fragrance.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.