Imagine a summer night in the backyard. While your children are running, playing, and discovering the world, you can sit back and enjoy the night, knowing that you and your kids will be free from mosquitos and ticks, thanks to using Young Living Insect Repellent Wipes™.
Young Living Insect Repellent Wipes are formulated without synthetic ingredients. Ninety-nine percent of the repellent blend is made up of sesame oil and a combination of essential oils traditionally used to repel insects, while the remaining 1 percent is made of vitamin E. You can feel confident that you’re not exposing yourself or your family to DEET or other harsh chemicals.
In addition to a naturally derived formula, our Insect Repellent Wipes offer a bright, citrusy aroma and apply smoothly to skin without leaving a sticky, greasy residue. Kids and adults alike will love knowing that their next adventure will be natural, comfortable, and bug free.
Due to state regulations, this product is not currently available to purchase in California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Indiana, Maine, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Washington D.C., Washington, and Wisconsin.
Get to Know
In addition to avoiding DEET, our Insect Repellent Wipes are formulated without parabens, fillers, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, or synthetic preservatives, fragrances, or colorants. They’re even gentle enough for children when used as directed.
- Clinically tested to repel mosquitoes and ticks and to prevent bug bites
- Repels insects naturally, with 99 percent active ingredients, plus 1 percent vitamin E
- Formulated with essential oils traditionally used for their insect-repellent properties
- Formulated without DEET, parabens, fillers, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, or synthetic preservatives, fragrances, or colorants
- Rubs easily into skin without a greasy or sticky finish
- Formula is free from harsh chemicals
- Appropriate for use on children when used as directed
- Offers continued protection when reapplied after two hours
- When applying to animals, avoid contact with animal’s eyes, nose, mouth, and open wounds
- Convenient, individually wrapped wipes for on-the-go use
- Wipe material is 100 percent compostable, biodegradable, and sustainable