With a subtly sweet and bran-like taste and a crunch that lasts even in milk, Einkorn Flakes Cereal has a natural sweetness and crisp that will please the whole family.
Since the inception of Young Living’s einkorn product line, Gary Young wanted to develop a cold cereal that everyone will enjoy—and Einkorn Flakes Cereal fills that need. To create a cereal that doesn’t turn soggy in milk, each flake has a minimal coating of coconut sugar. It adds the perfect amount of sweetness and keeps each bite crispy the whole meal through.
Benefits & Features
- Great natural taste
- Low in fat, with no trans fat
- No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
- 25 grams of whole grains and 4 grams of protein in every serving
- May be a good alternative for those who are sensitive to modern wheat
- Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol and rich in fruits, vegetables, and grain products that contain some type of dietary fiber, particularly soluble fiber, may reduce the risk of heart disease, a disease associated with many factors
- Einkorn wheat is an ancient grain that contains higher levels of protein and trace minerals and lower gluten levels than today’s wheat because of its unique genetic code
- Einkorn wheat does not contain the same protein structure that is found in other types of wheat and may be a good alternative to those who are sensitive to modern wheat
How to Use
Contains: Wheat (Einkorn); Manufactured in a facility that also processes dairy, wheat, tree nuts, and soy.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.