Frankincense essential oil has a broad range of uses, from enhancing spiritual and meditative practice to use in beauty routines. Frankincense has an earthy, uplifting aroma that’s perfect for grounding and spiritual connectedness. Create a safe and comforting environment by diffusing this oil’s empowering aroma, particularly when you are seeking purpose or engaged in prayer or meditation.
In addition to elevated spiritual experiences, Frankincense can help you maintain the appearance of radiant skin. Its ability to smooth the appearance of healthy skin explains why this oil is a key ingredient in our Boswellia Wrinkle Cream™.
Get to Know
Young Living distills Frankincense oil from the resin of Boswellia carterii trees located in northern Africa, near the Arabian Peninsula. Frankincense is a key ingredient in many products, including Boswellia Wrinkle Cream, Brain Power™, Awaken™, Highest Potential™, and Forgiveness™.
- Has a sweet, honey-like, and woody fragrance
- Has a stimulating aroma
- Promotes the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- Reduces the appearance of uneven skin tones
- Promotes feelings of relaxation and tranquility
- Add Frankincense to your moisturizer to highlight your natural beauty and promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin and even skin tones.
- Add a few drops to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use it in a massage after activity.
- Invite elevated spiritual experiences every day by diffusing this oil in your home.
- Incorporate Frankincense into your yoga ritual by diffusing it during your routine to promote feelings of relaxation and tranquility.
- Elevate your sacred space with the grounding, earthy aroma to help sustain your sense of connectedness.
- Cuddle up by the fire with comfortable clothes and a nostalgic, pleasant, woodsy scent for a relaxing evening snowed in.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- 3 drops Bergamot
- 3 drops Light the Fire™
- 2 drops Frankincense
- 1 drop Northern Lights Black Spruce
FLAMMABLE: Do not use near fire, flame, heat, or sparks. Do not store above room temperature.