Get to Know
- Includes naturally occurring constituents that are high in sesquiterpenes.
- Helps maintain the appearance of youthful skin and healthy-looking hair
- Has skin-cleansing properties
- Creates a relaxing, calming, and comforting atmosphere when diffused to support a relaxing nighttime routine
- Is a natural deodorizer
- Apply 1-2 drops onto your pillow before going to bed.
- Add a couple of drops to a DIY outdoor spray blended with oils such as Citronella, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Myrtle, Clove, or Lemongrass to use at sporting events or while camping.
- Pamper yourself with an at-home scalp massage. Warm a few drops between your hands and rub it into your scalp for healthy-looking hair.
- Add Cedarwood to your favorite lotions and skin care products to help cleanse and moisturize the skin.
- Diffuse Cedarwood in the evening to create a relaxing atmosphere and help neutralize odors.
- Set yourself up for a restful evening with a soothing, honey-like aroma.
- Discover the quiet moments with a balance of sweet and earthy fragrances to support focus.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily. Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.