Purification Essential Oil
Let’s face it; some things in life just stink! Those smells no longer have to get you down when you have Young Living Purification Essential Oil in your oil arsenal.
You will feel confident replacing toxic air fresheners and candles in your home with this purifying blend. If you cook in your home, have pets or children, or own a trash can, you will benefit from the refreshing Purification essential oil blend!
Purification is a custom Young Living blend made of up Citronella, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Lavendin, and Myrtle.
Purification Essential Oil Uses:
- Add a couple of drops to a rag and toss in the dyer to freshen clothes.
- Add a couple of drops to your trash can or diaper pail to neutralize odors.
- Create an on-the-go air freshener with a spray bottle, distilled water, and Purification. Keep it in your bag to freshen up offices, public restrooms, hotel rooms, and cars.
- Add a couple of drops to the filter of a vacuum cleaner to help freshen carpets.
- Sprinkle a couple of drops to the cardboard tube of toilet paper roll in the bathroom to freshen entire room.
- Add a drop to stinky shoes or gym bag to maintain a pleasing aroma.
- Add a couple drops to ½ cup Epsom salt for a refreshing foot soak.
Open the windows of your home, and put the diffuser on GO with Purification essential oil.
If you love the Purification essential oil blend you might also try pairing it with Lemon essential oil and the Thieves essential oil blend that can all be found in the Premium Starter Kit.
Interested? Give me a shout for even more ways to use these great oils!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.